- Log into your account.
- Click the down arrow in the top-right corner and click “Settings & Privacy,” and then “Settings.”
- Click “Your Facebook Information” on the left sidebar.
- Click “View” next to the “Deactivation and Deletion” section.
- On the next screen select “Permanently Delete Account.”
- On the next page, you’ll be asked if you want to download your Facebook information. This information includes all of your photos and posts.
- Once you’re ready, click “Delete Account” one last time.
Completely delete your account, it’ll take up to 90 days for Facebook to fully erase your data. And if you log in within 30 days, you can restore your account.
Direct link to delete account: https://www.facebook.com/deactivate_delete_account
Was this helpful?
1 / 0